We have the perfect skip for your needs, whether you require a skip for commercial or domestic use, for 3 days or 3 weeks, for a bit of garden waste or a full building renovation. With skip sizes from 4 yards to 35 yards, we’ve really got you covered. Our guide below will help you decide which skip will be best for your needs, but if you’re still not sure please feel free to get in touch with our friendly team who can assess your exact requirements and recommend the right skip for you.
Midi Skip Hire
- This skip is 4 cubic yards.
- Takes 40-45 bin bags.
- 2200mm Length x 1500mm Width x 1000mm Height.
- Our Midi Skip is ideal for both domestic and commercial use, and is often chosen for bathroom or kitchen refurbishments, small house clearances, or medium amounts of household and garden waste.
Maxi Skip Hire
- This skip is 8 cubic yards.
- Takes 80-90 bin bags.
- 3050mm Length x 1650mm Width x 1270mm Height.
- Our Maxi Skip is often referred to as a Builder’s Skip, due to its popularity within the construction industry. This economic skip size is perfect for building rubble, larger house clearances, larger garden landscaping projects, and any other large amounts of household and garden waste.
Jumbo Skip Hire
- This skip is 14-16 cubic yards.
- Takes 100-200 bin bags.
- 4300mm Length x 1750mm Width x 1750mm Height.
- Our Jumbo Skip is very large, and ideal for bulky but lighter waste, such as wood or metal from renovation work. It’s not suitable for heavy waste such as bricks, soil, or rubble.
Roll-on Roll-off Skip Hire
- These skips are 20-35 cubic yards.
- Various sizes and capacities are available.
- Our Roll-on Roll-off Skips are perfect for all your commercial waste needs, and we can provide a variety of robust and high-capacity sizes to suit your requirements. Ideal for retail, manufacturing, industrial, and building operations. We offer secure, enclosed skips suitable for asbestos removal, and the safe storage of your general waste.
Enclosed Skip Hire
- We supply enclosed skips in a selection of shapes and sizes, which are perfect for projects involving toxic waste such as asbestos. Enclosed, lockable skips are also a great option for those concerned about others either adding waste to their skip or rummaging through it.